MiResource is hiring a customer success specialist. This position will assist our company with launching new projects, executing outreach campaigns, and completing ongoing tasks with existing customers. You will work alongside our business development and support teams, and report directly to the CEO.
The ideal candidate is reliable, can build new and improve existing processes to better support our current and new customers. Candidates must have a go-getter attitude, are hyper organized and are comfortable with ambiguity and operate independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Start at 9:00 am EST daily
- Unlimited PTO
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating databases for customers, inviting providers
- Setting up email drip campaigns to increase provider conversion
- Designing and executing processes for onboarding new customers
- Putting together reports on various company KPI’s from our analytics platforms
- Assisting with ongoing reporting needs on various company processes
You are a fit if you are:
- Hyper organized
- Process oriented
- Like to think about optimizing processes
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Very reliable
- Are passionate about making a difference in the world
- Can think on your own feet and do not rely on supervision
- Great communicator
- Likes to measure things
Who we are:
MiResource helps connect people to the right mental healthcare for their unique needs. We are the first solution to empower our healthcare system with the infrastructure it needs to expertly connect people to the right support. We are building a global network of mental health providers in one comprehensive platform. We believe that deciding to get help is a big first step and finding that right care should be easy. We are here to make that happen.
Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or get help for their first psychotic episode, MiResource guides people to the right care at the right time.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Tim Draper, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas, What if ventures, and the One Mind Institute. Our research is funded by the National Institutes of Mental Health. We have partnered with over 45 university health systems like Duke, University of Virginia and more to build a mental health provider network of over 5,000, helping over 100,000 people find and connect with mental health care.
We believe that an inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace and that starts with how we build our own team. If you’re excited about this role, we’d love to hear from you!
- We’re building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team
- We’re welcome new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team
- Unlimited PTO for any reason, including sick days (no specified limits), flexible work schedule;
- Trainings, certifications, conferences;
- Private health insurance;
- Remote work;